View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:16   #20
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banned from dying, wtf?

We really should n`t be surprised by this. During medieval times in Europe, it was common for The Inquistion to put people on trial even though they were already dead and buried. Someone dies, and at some point in the future it is subsequently found they were in fact heretics. Their property and land that was shared out to the family reverted to the church (a nice little money earner); their body exhumed and put on trial (I can imagine the scene "How do you plead? Silence. "Well we`ll take that as guilty then") Then the condemed would be relaxed to the state authorities for burning at the stake. After all not even death can save you from the Inquistion.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote