Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 11:58   #282
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't think you understand the point of novelty. A dog standing on its hind legs isn't funny. A dog setting off a small nuclear device in downtown Los Angeles, that's funny. A cat drawing a picture isn't funny. A cat raping your mother, that's funny. Equally like how your first "isn't you've been framed on tv now" comment was almost funny by the time we reached your above post it was just stupid. Novelty man, it's a wonderful thing.
Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure that 50% of my posts aren't comprised of slurs against the poster's mother from now on as that loses its novelty humour pretty quickly