View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:20   #41
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion Radio

Even if it upsets some very excited people I'd just like to register my prefernce on a podcast. It allows much more control over the content. I know for sure that I wouldn't tune in to a 12k/sec feed every night, I'd much rather listen to my choice of 160kbps mp3s. However, if there was a 30 or 60 minute weekly/bi-weekly podcast with news about the game, the politics, big attacks, new round info, etc and interviews with pateam, alliance leaders, players etc then I'd certainly take the time to listen to that. A podcast that acts as some kind of aggregator of all the PA world news gossip and interesting tid bits would be fantastic.

Not only that but you don't alienate your AU/NZ listeners by playing whilst they're asleep or the US/CA players whilst they're on their way home from school/work. It's all well and good catering to the Europe listeners but I think in a game like PA teh advantages of having a podcast over a radio broadcast are massive.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote