Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 02:54   #44
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
See, the problem of cutting my post into small pieces is that you end up replying with points I've already responded to.
Ive tried to see your reply to what i was saying in your original post but i cant see it?

Quote:
I checked; nothing about donations in the EULA.
No but there should be.

Quote:
I already pointed out that he can't cap as many roids as most people can, so why anyone would bother defending against him, as opposed to 5 fleets of 100k value, is beyond me.
but he can 3 fleet with ease.

Quote:
You also appear to be forgetting that 7 other people basically ruined their own rounds to make this happen. 7 people that could've sent 21 fleets on the same galaxy that now only gets 3 fleets incoming.
or 7 people who didnt really want to play or just wanted to be support/casual decided to signup and donate rather than just idle.

Quote:
It might also be worth mentioning at this point that he can't actually attack anyone right now, except for one guy in his own alliance.
and you dont think theres a problem with that?

Its pretty clear donations arnt meant to be used like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
your gal donate resources to your late starter most of the time, so there really is no difference here just that it wasn't a late starter
This seems to be the argument everyone makes but they're completly different. One is donating to a lower value or new planet to become more competitive, not donating to a planet to make them double the value of the #2 planet.

(lets see how many Asc posters start to flame this post \o/)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote