Thread: Doom
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 12:19   #50
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Re: Doom

OOC: Just saying, but i tend to carry on from my last post, i'll always incorparate whats in my story you write tho.... just sayin

Slick walks through the door and finds a puddle on the floor. Walking over to it he see's its slowly moving towards a small drain, so quickly he shines his flashlight towards it and sees it's red, He gently puts his finger into it and tastes it. "Jesus H Christ, this is blood!" He gets up, remembering that there was supposed to be a marine in here, and carries on walking forward.

As he reaches the bottom of some stairs, he notices a slight ticking sound, almost as if some robot happened to be walking around, but that was impossible, as the last mechanoid was dismatled around here after it went crazy....

Slick walks up the stairs carrying his shotgun close to him. He opens up the cartridge to check everything is in order. OOC: i don't know the other marinees name, so for now, i'll just call him Marnine....

"Marnine!" Slick shouts as he walks up the stairs "Are you there? Your injured, we have to get you to the infimary as quick as possible" There is no reply. Slick carries on walking up the stairs until he reaches the top, where there is a long corridoor, He walks cautiously down the corridoor holding his shotgun in front of him as he walks. He removes his PDA from his pocket, knowing that the marine will have a tracer on him and searches for it.

The Tracer Shows that he is in the room ahead of him, and he is badly injured....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote