View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 14:21   #206
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The GD Music Archive

Trance

Ferry Corsten - L.E.F.

Usually I can't stand trance but Ferry Costen really did a good job on this one. Spacy electronic beats with long accords, sometimes accompanied by standard dance vocals. The tunes itself sound like they come straight out of ur comp, kinda like the tunes daft punk uses. If your actively listening to it this album will get repetive quite fast, but when you just have to kill an hour in a train or when your driving home at night after going out this album will certainly do the trick. A nice mix of racetracks and slow trance.

Pop

Nelly Furtado - Woah Nelly

Nelly's debut album. The thing i like the most about this album is that it sounds quite artistic, it's actual music, unlike most crap I listen to. It consist out of generally quite slow and alternative pop music. Her enhanced vocals are used as an instrument and lead most songs. The songs sound quite southern, almost latin, but not as loud.. If you need some colorfull music to relax on, or if your just looking for a refreshing piece of music. Then this is your album.

Dance

Audio bullys - Generation

Some would argue this album is a step back from their earlier album, Ego war, but it's not. It's almost a different genre and shouldn't even be compared to eachother. Ego wars was all about their street life, and this album seems to be the aftermath. It's more grown up and layed back. A bit groovy tunes and electronicly dj'd mixes accompanied with poor but catchy lyrics. Just relax, turn off your brain and let this album grow on you.
(Take note that i listened to the 17 track version of the cd)

Last edited by Alessio; 23 Sep 2006 at 15:06.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote