View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 11:00   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stats recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
That's just 1 example but almost everything i've looked at that has some more information about the ship is just wrong (atleast for xan), and when I say wrong, I really mean WRONG. Sometimes it doesn't even mention the correct ship, not to mention what it targets ...
I reported this early in the round and was told they'd look at it.

It takes about 5-10 minutes to make up the descrptions and input them. It should have been done.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote