View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:03   #72
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueemu View Post
Brief update

I'm currently working my way through all the pages tidying them up and adding graphics here abnd there.

Much happier with the new logo, trying to come up with a simple icon that is easily recognisble.

I need icons for all the different ships in the game so if anyone has anything I could use that would be awesome.

Anyway p[oper update next week and I hoppe you like.
plndesign.blogspot.com/2009/05/site-with-new-logo-and-page-design.html
nice work blueemu!
you took alot of crap for your first design, but i am sure you'll get lots of thanks for the new and improved one!

Edit: don't know if you should bother making icons for every ship btw considering shipstats change every round sometimes changing a ship from class or race ...
If however shipstats won't change so much in the future then go for it !

ps: it's awesome that for the first time in 20'ish rounds we have owners that are actually want to improve the game and not just leave pa-team to do everything themself

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 14 May 2009 at 19:08.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote