View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2008, 17:17   #87
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

yeah the newb from old pa.. just aced by luck himself to 11th position with over 520incomings of wich 70-80% was hostile.

I needed only one wave covered by denial.. or atleast the same amount of value back as def as my own defence fleet gave nightly to denial when I didn't have inc.. It's not too much asked in my opinion to recieve what you give in return. Otherwise why be in the alliance.

As sun tzu said, haven't seen much of the self-reflection from denials side yet, only blaming on kenny what's like lame to core as he was your scanner dude night time in he's own timezone. Already explained in my opinion the internal problems what cumulated in the end at kenny's topic... without those mistakes denial could have won, and who knows maybe nox would have fought us alone as we where roiding top30 planets in ascension as any decent alliance would have done to get more out from the game, and nox seemed intrested in planet ranks more than ally ranks from start.

Anyways PA hasn't changed that much, roids are where there is value, where is value is xp.. same old PA. Just that military strategies and pretty much everything is on a joke lvl in comparison to old pa as people with skills don't have time to be active, and the new guys just lack experience or skills.. only tools are better... so glory days where glorious.

edited: Anyways you guys can continue arguing on incoming amounts.. I was in recieving end in both sides.. could not care less.. as I got more than my fair share of the incoming storm in both alliances.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote