View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:11   #137
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Yest they do relate to score. As i explained in my post there are many correlactions among the factors. A great allainces will be good in all measurements of allainces, that is hardly the point and was never disputed so I have no clue why you are bringing it up.

YOU made an argument. That Legion was dominant in relation to Fury in rd 2. YOU have not proved that. You presented one weak piece of evidence, that out of the top 100, Legion had more planets. That is a far far cry from proving your point.

So, once again, why dont you prove your point or shut up. You dont just get to toss the burden of proof on me because you cant make yours. Prove that Legion was remarkebly stronger without bringing up your only piece of evidence so far that no intelligence person would interpret as showing a strong legion dominance.
So your base your argument that Fury in r7 were the leading of the block on fancy planet names?
Top100 (and top250 and so on) IS THE BEST and MOST OBJECTIVE WAY to messure an alliance.

Now stfu and get rid of your mental issues before posting again tard.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote