Thread: Cathaar
View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2007, 14:24   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Cathaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Im cathaar, so im not complaining.
The cathaar on my channel was complaining something about spiders. I think it went something like "How is a cathaar supposed to be able to stop thousands of destroyer incomings". I think the answer is "If cathaar was supposed to be able to stop anything, what'd be the point of the whole drill".

Give it a couple of hundred more ticks, there should be zikonians climbing up, along with xandathrii climbing up. The mass flood effect that comes on (especially) cathaar from fake fleets is really nasty. I suggest you get your fleet analysis done.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote