View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 19:11   #46
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet Grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In the context of this forum, I personally get a great deal of pleasure out of reading "beautiful" posts. People like Jonny, Tact, Leshy, Jakiri and Manson, etc write in this form more often than others and so I enjoy their posts more (irrespective of whether I agree with or like what they are saying).
My posts are beautiful like pink snow, on a warm summer's morning.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote