Thread: poker
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2007, 10:14   #5
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: poker

I change sites a lot since I tend to play at one site for a month, get fed up, cash out and then not play for 3 months. After which I inevitably don't want to return to the same site. Most recently I was on Irish Eyes Poker and PKR.

Irish eyes is a good site with excellent text file logging so you can review hands with ease at your convenience. The client itself is pretty basic but there are a wide range of ring games/tournaments/freerolls etc.

PKR is, as far I know, the most graphically advanced poker client. It lokks awesome when compared to the others and has the broadest range of emoticons and shit. These just annoy me after 5 minutes so I turn inevitably them off but some people really like it. The choice of games is a little more basic than at Irish Eyes but it's still a pretty good site.

All that said, I'm not convinced either of these sites is the best I've ever played on although PKR would be one of my most successful.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote