View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 02:38   #28
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam
How good of a mood would you be in when you found you lost your roiding fleet because of a decision of someone, who is completely irrelevant to the situation, decided to make.
I don't know about most people, but I don't send my roiding fleet on defence. I wouldn't be upset at MH for actually closing an account for not following the rules, I'd be upset at whoever broke the rule.
Quote:
How can you be polite in a situation like that? How can you not be angry when you lose ships because of someone else who's not even involved in the battle?
I can be polite because I know this is just a game and I don't let it get to me on that level. If I became so consumed by this game that I would get pissed off to the level you were at, I would seriously consider not playing and finding something less stressful (not saying that's what you should do, just saying that's what I would do).
Quote:
Please qoute me where I overreacted because quite frankly, I think I restrained myself properly.

[ 02:40:29 ] <fam> I really don't think you care that much
[ 01:00:19 ] <fam> because your to lazy to correct a simple mistake
[ 01:01:47 ] <fam> so why do you guys so blatantly close planets w/o regard for other planets?
[ 01:08:55 ] <fam> whatever, you guys obviously don't care about your own paying customers
[ 01:09:12 ] <fam> no point in continuing this.
I picked out some of the ruder comments for you to reflect on.
Quote:
Have you read any of the replys to this thread? A numerous amount of them are 10x worse from my conversation with the MH staff.
I've read the responses, but they aren't the ones who started this thread.
Quote:
Maybe if they apologized for my misfortunes, which has STILL yet to happen, even though they know they are at fault, I would've been more polite. They even refused to apologize. Does it really seem like they care about it to you?
Maybe if you apologized for your attitude towards them when confronting them on the issue they'd apologize for you getting screwed over.
Quote:
Regardless, what does politeness have to do with anything?
Politeness show's that you're being rational, and not just being rude.
Quote:
I deserve my ships back and they refuse. Do you think if I say please, they will give me them back?
Maybe, perhaps you should try.