View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 21:41   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Planetarion Support Team

Erm, Firstly I would just like to point out that this is a Multihunting Department issue not Support Team. The Support Team have nothing to do with this issue and were not involved at all in any respect.

These logs are taken from #multihunters and therefor I would apreciate it if you did not direct such comments towards The Support Team. Should you wish to take this up with someone of the relevant department then I would kindly ask you to direct it towards Appocomaster or Smudge - the MultiHunting Head and Deputy repsecitvly.

We are aware of this issue but at the moment are not in a position do do anythign about it. Therefor to prevent double standards and avoiding the whole situation of "well you did it for him so do it for me whine whine whine" it is to leave it open to affect everyone thus in a perverted logic, making it fair.

I understand your fustration at this, however to suddenly turn around and make game edits will bring about an onslought of people claiming it happened to them so why wont we fix it. In doing this it will cause even more public uproar.

Kal's above suggestions make alot of sense and will be considered for the coders for future rounds.

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.

Last edited by Marv; 14 Aug 2006 at 21:48.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote