View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 00:51   #8
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Difference between Round 30 Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
I disagree with what you say about CT. The HC have done the best they can do with a (sometimes) self indulgent group of people. Had CT HC followed Omen's or Asc's path this round they would undoubtedly not be in the t3.
Wasn't CT's purpose last round to prepare for this round where they could actually challenge? surely they should have addressed their problems then instead of flagshipping and just attracting these selfish players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Stuhlman's consistent good performances are the result of his own efforts as much as the support he gets from us.
I especially love his planet this round. The dubious solo lands for roids at max bravery factor in particular.