View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2016, 07:40   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Opinions on the def xp change

Why cap it?

Surely that is the worst way to try and solve the issue.. and the laziest.

So now if someone lands a defence a tick after midnight and gets 2k defence XP then for the next 24 hrs the option is to send out defence for a guaranteed 0 XP or use fleets to attack for a potential <insert number> xp.

This gonna make it very awkward for alliances to ground and continue to grow and to enforce 2 fleet def or def in general when there is zero incentive to do so.

So I guess I have to ask will the PA team also be capping other strategies to increase fairness or will they just be picking on defence because 1 guy dedicated 7 weeks to 24/7 fleet sending?

I would like to put forward an equal 2k per day cap on attacking XP to bring XP in line across bother styles. Also 25% personal increase in roids per day via attacking or iniating. 2k xp cap on covoping and scanning to ofc, we don't want those strats to be the next target of Bennehs crew! Maybe 10% personal value growth via production and roid gain too. I'm really worried that if one area is left uncontrolled that the forums will explode in complaint at those ppl using that method to play and I would hate to see more ppl abused and ridiculed over a round again.

If anyone else can think of more restrictions the PA team could enforce rather than having balls and telling the whiners to f off then please add them here. We need the game to be completely controlled and all unique thought on play style must be quashed!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote