View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 05:30   #33
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
1. You're lieing. I note that between your first post and the one i'm quoting it's already dropped from "none of the LCH planets (plural)" to "#9" - maybe by your next post it'll have changed to "actually they all got hit".
2. You're being lied to.
3. Planet 9 was one of those targets that noone wants to hit - too few roids, too balanced a fleet or whatever.
4. The planet is closed - have you tried checking that isn't under admins' protection - we always leave those alone in our attacks.

Re: the ":9" in the original quote.

:9 is a failed smiley. close to "". i'd put forth that he was not referring to planet #9.