View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 16:10   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R54 stat discussion: revised Round 52 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
This would make xan a Excellent target for fi, de(until hulls 3 which is forver), fr, cr and bs. And most likely pretty awful vs co since xan is supposed to have bad emp resistance.
This do however make etd more useful since hulls 3 will lol over pretty much all except investor. And rangers ingal will be crucial to stop fi attacks.
My suggestions would make the attacks more offensive, although there isn't any 0 loss def, as pat's stats remain there are ally def ships that are a 1 fleet stoppers (assuming it isn't a xp crashing landing)
As most folk tend to like landing for roids with a 0 shiploss landing (not counting ship steals etc.)

Xan Fi attack on Xan fi defense is a bad idea
I remember alot of xan crashers in r34 just taking the chance for a land.
( http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=4&round=34 )

The Emp resistances/gun or emp effiencies haven't been done yet.
I presume the spider will fire before the beetle will remain.

I have also taking into consideration of faking attacks like faking xan fi as de etc.

My suggestions have also presuming that there will be a change to the gal set up as there are a good few 1 fleet stoppers that are a higher class.
For example Ingal ETD Rangers (frig class anti fi) v a Xan fi fleet