View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2017, 21:32   #1
Kez

Kez has a spectacular aura aboutKez has a spectacular aura about
Round stagnation

Right so we are sitting in a round where to be quite frank the winners will hardly be proud. Having won one war two weeks ago they have just continued to bash and yet we still sit here with 300 ticks to go. So what can we do??

1) I ask that all hc think about the game as a whole and how to have fun? So app players (I'm asking you in particular) really want to spend he next two weeks and your rank being decided purely on how many roids you initiated over the last two weeks? Can the hc of all allies not have this discussion together on how to make something happen rather than just ult vs Norse and peng vs app with smaller allies thrown in? At the moment top ally planet and gal will clearly be app , and to be frank no one will really say any individual player did well - just sandvold got "good" deals with everyone.

2) for next round can all major allies consider having a maximum nap of 200 ticks in the future to help avoid stagnation in future rounds?

what else can we do? The playerbase is small so this sort of stagnation just drives players away - I'm tempted myself. Please add your thoughts on what could be done to help in the future? Other considerations: ally size, maximum war time with one ally (I.e if war declared a cooldown of 48 hour where you can't hit same ally), abandon XP scoring...
R64 Terra - defence duties
R65 Faceless - defence duties
R66 Faceless - rank 90 (inactive half of round)
R67 Norseman - Rank 26
R68 Norseman - Rank 19
R69 P3nguins - Rank 22 - Scanner
R74 Faceless - Rank 4
R75 Heresy - Rank 15
R76 RaGe - Rank 4 - defence duties
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote