View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 10:15   #8
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dynamic salvage - a way to retain players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, tbh i would have thought most brand new players would loose the majority of their fleet when they are at home, logged out, and then get trashed by some nutcase who wants to farm their ships.

Maybe a reduced modifier for losses in attack, then? ie - its more benefial to have your fleet killed at home, than away.
I agree with this and you are right. The reason for my argument of salvage when attacking was to produce this idea as more of a learning technique to building good fleets and recognising defence (and when it is fake). However, you were right in saying that they are more likely to lose ships at home.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote