View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 22:32   #154
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

There are many inaccuracies, misquotes and strawmen on this thread, but this one really had me laughing when I looked at it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Basically what i had in mind was that breaking down Apprime now with a huge massive block will just lead to the need for a new block to take down a FRESH ascendancy later. Most likely even stronger then Apprime is now, and history has shown this is virtually impossible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse
define 'block'