View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 09:56   #38
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Changes in the Alliance Score System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
I guess it should be "morons" instead of "newbs" becuase I was speaking of the larger alliances and individuals whom complain enough about something that PAteam changes it to suit them. In the last 6 rounds I played (doesn't include this round just gone over) No single change in the game has been implimented that was not, in some way, brought about by a large group or alliance. The support planets fiasco is a perfect example.
I think if you read all the various threads on this then its hardly popular with anyone, so I dispute that we have listened to a vocal group.

I think that this is a fairer way of measuring score than it has been measured previously, I am concerned about the effect it will have on the top5-15 alliances and this will be watched in order to plan for the next round.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote