View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 16:21   #257
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

I have no idea what you're talking about or where you're quoting that from, eksero!

(cheers)

And Firebird shut the f**k up. Your inability to discuss topic is becoming increasingly infuriating, as I previously held you in somewhat high regard for some unknown reason.

Tzu hasn't said anything that conflicts with what I was saying and does infact directly contradict what you were trying to portray as dirty tactics.

And the Darkness FC was accidental - it's my understanding he recalled into it (or was just in the wrong place and the wrong time).

You can end the discussion all you want, but that doesn't make you any less of an incoherent babbling nonse. I thought I told you to stop trying to deflect substance with irrellevent, lame quips?