View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2008, 22:42   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Hidden" production issue, and general change of Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus
There isn't anything "secret" about it...
production has had some minor "tweaks", one of em addresses exactly what is pointed out in the first post about repeatedly adding a very small amount of ships to "artificially" increase the prod time.
Change makes it so that 2 x 500 ships requires the same amount as 1 x 1000 ships, so you can't really increase it all that much any more.
You can technically still have ships hidden in prod, but it becomes harder to do it, and it will require a lot more resources being put in.
will help to some extent, but why not remove the feature completely?

pre pax production times ftw ( along with everything else, but thats beside the point, this point anyway )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote