View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 20:25   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cinema Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I always go VIP in Jersey, which costs about £8. For that you get nice big seats, your own "booth" above everyone else which is enclosed so you can talk, plus bar service. For an extra £2 it's easily worth it.

Cinema normally costs £3.50 before 5pm and £6 after 5pm where I am from, except on the "deal nights".
jersey cinemas sound lovely.

Its a pity, people are put off going to the cinema when they are squeezed in like cattle in places with sticky floors and loud chavs.

but of course.

that makes me a snob.