Thread: Earphones
View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 01:47   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Earphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
A friend of mine has this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...081809-2447632

It's pretty good when I tried it.

i have those too and especially if you have songs with a deep base in it (and not some hellbeat of 180 BPM that you cannot apreciate anyway) they are excellent.

just ordered an ipod shuffle btw, but will definately hook up with my old earphones