Thread: wtf biffy
View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:34   #28
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wtf biffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
so erm you mean biffy did the right thing? omg that means he can close anyone with a strange planetname too if he likes :/ well sorry to everyone it concerns if i stepped on any of your precious toes on this matter sorry but to me the game died atleast in interest

im not gonna throw stones if and then it happens to you guys,,,, have a nice life

Yes! Yes that is EXACTLY what it means God you are so right, thankyou for telling us.. god, FINALLY WE KNOW.

On a entirely different note: I dont think you are a very smart person. Nor a good conversation partner.. and you probably got long black hair.

Or perhaps you are one of those angry young men we keep hearing about ?