Thread: wtf biffy
View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 17:16   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wtf biffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
i know hitler have been dead some time but how he worked isnt forgotten so stop acting as one now pls :/

you is a disgrace to the comunity damn noob
As private messaged earlier to you:

Stay away from these forums until you learned how to use your braincells. Please. You are a disgrace to the more intelligent part of mankind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
this feels like the time you told me to listen to kal as my boss and i didnt say " yes sir!!!"
i got fired remember!
Welcome to the real world.

--------

Now seriously people, in what kind of cloud-cukoo worlds are you living? Or is the average age of these posters based around 12/13 years?