View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 00:07   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Score with the Internet Girl!

OMG A GURL.

IM JAMMYJIM. I OWN THE FORUMS IRC CHANNEL. IF YOU PROMISE TO SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR BREASTS ILL GIVE YOU PERM VOICE AND EVEN ALLOW YOU TO BAN PEOPLE SOMETIMES!!"31231234917239871298379127398172398172398164152367153281763

name - JammyJim
special power - the ability to make a woman orgasm whwnever i feel like it
age - 22
online activity - whenever you are there ill be there
It's not personal, it's just business.