View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 19:02   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seriously, Greenpeace, what the ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
If anything we'd have a critical meltdown like Chernobyl, and clearly Chernobyl's power station was not quite as protected against the odds as ours.
Chernobyl melted down caus the night operators (unexperienced ones) ran a shedualed test that went completly wrong. If the test had been run by the daytime operators it's likely that the disaster would have never happened. To this day Chernobyl is the only nuclear plant that melted down (correct me if i'm wrong) so i think nuclear power is one of the safest ways to produce energy. Certainly alot safer then certain activists say.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote