View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:07   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Suggest me a car GD

I was going to reply to this thread with helpful suggestions, based upon your income, budget and type of car you needed.

Then I read this sentence
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
but in black with blacked out windows and blood red neons and big (but not overly so) shiny silver alloy wheels, then i can go down the high street blaring out heavy metal to really piss of the chavs
and every good intentioned bone in my body screamed at me to write pages long diatribes on my opinion of anyone who thinks that a good way of getting 'one up' on chavs is by acting like one.

Then the doctors came and gave me my pills and I just thought 'what a c*nt' and left it at this...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote