View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 18:27   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Impact of changes to prelaunch

I am not convinced either way.

I do think it was a mistake to announce the change of prelaunch AFTER stats had been created. Which again is something I've reiterated time and time again that we need more cohesion between stats and changes to the game.

I do think that this will maybe make the game more fluid, and attacks will happen at more different times now. I remember a time when my old ally used to do noon raids and nobody had any def because all ships were either returning or in defense, so that might be a good idea to try, PA players are really flexible in that respect, the core that is left now are used to having to adapt to changes.