View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:45   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Have you ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt they insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.
Woah woah woah.

Dont bring me into this. Newt is the retard that likes calling people by their IRC nick. Hell we met at school 5 years before I went on the internet and he still gets confused and calls me JC sometimes.