View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 11:30   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Desert Island Discs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The philosophy behind Wagner's works is somewhat opposed to the Nietzschean concepts that influenced the third reich, true story.
My reference there is more a personal one rather than a comment on Wagner's philosophy; I don't 'get' a lot from Wagner and surely even his fans would conceed that 'Walkure' stands out. If you're a fan, then it seems like an awfully strange choice tbh. (Although I imagine like most of Wagner's stuff, it's probably best in situ.)

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 18 Oct 2007 at 11:35.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote