View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 19:10   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Desert Island Discs

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
I think people should be allowed to bring a computer if they really want to, but they cant expect there to be any internet on a deserted island. I suppose a 'computer with a lifetime supply of new batteries' could somehow work though if you had a computer where you could constantly put in new batteries.
The thing is that it makes this thread pretty pointless, as I said earlier. We're all internet geeks so we're inevitably attached to having computers around us in some form.

Personally I've always been interested in writing monographs, hence my choice of pen/paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
despite furball asking people not to criticise other peoples' lists, it's pretty much the part that makes threads like this worthwhile.
I just didn't want to see the thread turn into a shit-storm over some eclectic choice of music, it seems to have done fairly well though.