View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 19:05   #29
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Desert Island Discs

I would take 8 CDs each with a different case material. I would then attempt percussion maybe even Jazz.

I would take take a lot of blank paper, maybe 2000 sheets, and fashion a book detailing the most important lesson from Zen Buddhism.

My one luxury item would be a pen to write in the aforementioned book. It would work as the drumstick even after the ink runs out and I don't care to use my blood and/or faeces anymore as an ink substitute.

Next question please.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote