View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2014, 07:53   #257
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haer View Post
This is my first round back after about 10 years of not playing. I think involving the community in making the stats is a positive move, but this thread is not the best advert for it.

People who make the stats are giving their time to the community and that deserves at least a basic level of respect. For me, this means there should be at least a minimum level of effort put into feedback on the stats. Much of the feedback here has been personal attacks or simple assertions with little justification for them.
I agree. Monroe used to keep people on a pretty tight leash on SD, but he's pretty much disappeared, and since then, the posting culture on AD has jumped the border this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
No problem with zik stealing into classes they cannot build themselves imo, tho making the clipper de -> cr and a bit stronger would fix this and also might be a good change.
I totally did not consider that option. It's a smaller change that achieves the same thing. Has my vote.

Quote:
And I also believe the ships you names as useless have some good uses apart from the pulsar and revenant which are proper useless.
It's a bet. No more than 1% of the universe ship value will be represented by any of the ships I mentioned (so that's 6% total, for 15% of all ships), if their vital stats (targetting, type, init) remain the same.

Quote:
xan have 1 fighting ship more than the other races anyway
I'm not sure if you're implying that each race should have the same number of ships, but if you are: no, that is not even remotely problematic.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote