Thread: Magma Round 50
View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2012, 21:23   #3
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Magma Round 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
the rockJr wing was one of the requirements imposed on rock by xanadu for rd 6, we were allied to TFD when rd 5 ended and to bring rock along in rd 6 on the xeta side we were asked to restructure rocks setup , can't remember who got the job of running rockjr in rd 6 it might have been judder or TDO but I was running Rocks bc under thufir .
rd 7 ugleb asked me to help out with it a bit
I know i ofc joined rockjr ad eventually ended up HCing it with Thely and Foxy (much further on) when the flying foxes took on the Assassins was fun times. Then the name Magma was brought in

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote