View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 07:24   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congrats Apprime

Personally, I felt very uncomfortable about the possibility of breaking the nap with Apprime. The comparison with xVxin round 31 is apt, though I do think that if we hadn't overtaken xVx that round, we would've done the same thing then as we did this round.

This round, I initially felt that winning didn't have any value, that having fun was basically all that mattered, simply because of the ridiculous number of rounds we've been winning recently. What would one more add? When Apprime did overtake us I couldn't help but feel disappointed though; we should've been able to stay ahead of them, and didn't. So yeah, we failed.

The real issue might be that I'm just misattributing my boredom to winning (when we are) and not winning (when we aren't), when in reality, it's just the game as a whole that bores me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote