View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 01:53   #27
neogunner
Launch the moogles!!!

neogunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vote: Name the round competition for round XIV

first off, imo (which i could care less bout exilition participating or not in round 14) this whole argument bout "the empty throne" refering to an alliance is just someone that doesnt like exilition and is looking for a "below the belt" way to seek vengeance for personal discomfort.

second, the title "the empty throne" can be better interpretted like this--->the round is basically a competition between races, galaxies,alliances, and planets....so in other words its a fight for control and supremacy over others (sounds like a dispute for an empty throne to me)

third, history shows that no matter the technology or the civilization, some type of ruler or government always takes control, why should the future in theory be ne different in acknowlegding a "holder of the throne" so to speak in reference to the winners of round 14.

so imo "The Empty Throne" would be an excellent and very fitting title for round 14.....and if u want to argue still go ahead.....just remember i hav more moogles than u
3. A line has 1 dimension.

Ask yourself this, how many dimensions does a point have?
Answer from what ive learned: NONE, because it has no measurements, so it doesnt technically exist.
Therefore, lines dont exist, which means squares dont, neither do cubes, or any other polygons.So geometry doesnt exist either.
neogunner is offline   Reply With Quote