Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:10   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
GD has a core of decent posters, they just arent very active.
I do hate to agree with you but as T&F and I have noticed the simple fact is that we all have jobs now.

To be frank GD is exactly as active as I need/could cope with. I know it must be a bit dull for those posters with the luxury of hitting refresh at 3pm everyday - but one day you'll have jobs too.

The thing is that everyone still reads GD even if they don't post. Alternative forums are all well and good (indeed I would recommend them/need them if I didn't have a job) but they aren't the same.

We know that there is something special about GD. Always has been. The line "you always come back" has been so frequently poroven as to become a quiet joke.

I support any thread starters and I am still proud of our standards.

P.S. Advertising PB has been a bit rife in this thread (they are so terribly needy... bless them). Perhaps if we all agreed to put a link in our sig they would stop posting such rubbish.