Thread: 2:9
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2009, 22:12   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 2:9

I'm starting to dislike you less and less Junglemuffin.

Problem I forsee with Ascendancy/Omen/CT hitting that fat gal (because all of them want to. It's true) is that they don't want to take the pressure off each other. Omen aren't dead, they still have planets over 1k roids. They still have a 4 mil lead over Ascendancy (it was 5 mil a week ago) and an 8k roid lead so leaving them alone would be a mistake. I don't even know whether Omen and Vgn (you seem to forget them, they're what? 3 mil off the "big bad" alliance going for a triple?) are targetting Ascendancy or CT, it looks a little like both, taking the focus off them just isn't going to help.
Although at the rate they're going, Wishmaster is soon going to run out of planets to replace all the crashers with in the tag and Omen may start slipping...

But yes 2:9 are very fat and untouched. As are 9:1 who have collectively lost 696 roids this round, which is fewer than me, and a load of others...