View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 16:46   #8
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road
Re: Change access options in alliances to NOT support spying so much!!

Whether or not it has been a part of this game doesn't say anything about what it is. I call it cheating. Imagine a game like dota 2, where 2 clans of 5 players each are playing the world championship for 5,000,000 $ and one team has a 6th player, telling the other team where each enemy player is and what he's up to. Wow that sucks and is really boring. And in my world this is called cheating, dont know how you call it, and valve calls it cheating too, so they prevent it from being possible by delaying whats happening about 2-5 minutes for viewers in puplic games and dont allow anyone contacting those 5 players in the championship at all. This is fair game and is interesting. How i deal with this is called consequence, and leave the game. If those players that spy dont realise it is cheating and makes other players leave the game, thus constantly decreasing the player base of their beloved game, then they will end up seeing a universe of 120 players and a soonish shutdown of servers.. :P (I know there are many more problems, for example that this game has not really evolved much since start no gfx updates, a good app whatsoever, but, that doesnt make spying a valid option to me any more..)
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote