Thread: Miami Vice
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 00:27   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Miami Vice

Oddly enough i just got back from watching it.

What a complete travesty of 2 goddamn hours of my time wasted.

It was shockingly shit. The dialogue was mumbled and incomprehensible for 99% of the time. The camera looked like the guy working it had parkinsons and the plot was shit to boot.

Plus why did they have a chinese woman as the lead interest. Not being racist here but i was genuinely expecting some kind of triad link or somesuch. She wasnt even pretty.

I wish i hadnt had so much of my life stolen away from me.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote