Thread: G-ii
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 21:51   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: G-ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
excuse me?

i can make a new thread each time i have something to say if thats what you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator2
Hey, me previous post got deleted? Why?
I'll be clear.

Posts that are made for the express purpose of bumping a thread will be deleted. They are not tolerated on this forum, just as they are not tolerated on any other forum. Simply writing 'bump' (Dictator2) or making a post responding to those bumps is not acceptable. Those posts will be deleted, as they serve no interest but that of bumping.

IF someone new has something to say (e.g. Go G-II !!!) then that post will stay. If not, then it's bye bye time.

furball.