View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 12:59   #398
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I think us "dinosaurs" should just stop complaining and face the reality: quality either left the game or plays inactive, we are left with a bunch of incompetent officers which have no clue about winning a war and only cater their flagships.
That the remaining flagships have no interest in a war because their only aim is a high planet ranking has been proven round after round lately with those "flagship battlegroups" hopping alliances in a way they think that they'd benefit most.

Whether this is a sad development or not is left to eachs own judgement.

Personally I do consider it as a sad development because I remember how exciting a war was every time one was fought. Yes it was tiring. But it was always fun to smack your enemy around (or to watch yourself getting smacked). It's been a huge lot more fun than the repetitive "check for scans at 22 GMT, pick your target, go to sleep, get up at 04.30 GMT, launch your fleet, get to work, check attack in lunchbreak." scheme that is followed by almost everyone who is left playing.
Negative as allways hearty ?

If you hate it so much why still play ?
Would make for less negative sh*t on the forums
Or is this the new way of posting stuff on the forums ? if so count me out, i'll just try and play the game and have fun.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote