View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 15:18   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: N00b RAM Question

Thanks. Where is the best place to buy some extra RAM? Good website?

Edit: I have a 32 bit OS (Vista Home Premium). Should I bother upgrading by 2 gig in the hope of getting 1.5 gig extra memory or should I just go with an extra 1 gig of memory?

Using the program listed above, it has recommended that I remove the 1 gig chip already in my PC and replace it with a 2GB chip only. Does this make sense?

Edit edit: No Dual Channel Support.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 30 Dec 2008 at 15:29.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote