View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2017, 08:01   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swainey View Post
That right there is the problem.

Alliance A doesn't cheat they don't really have an option but to go with some sort of mix/limited strategy.

Alliance B does cheat and gains the benefit of team ups.
There is no benefit to cheating to Fi, De, Cr or Bs strategy. They are NOT better than what is already there. Something everyone is missing.

Quote:

That says it all rather than listening to the numerous amount of people who have have brought up this issue (with an easy solution to fix our concerns, which will still result in a great interesting set of stats) you rather them be taken down.
5-6 people in a community of 600+ have commented. That is not numerous, that is around 1%. These are the stats I made and I want them played the way I made. I don't want them pulled and prodded and the concept of them completely changed to satisfy a very vocal but extremely small minority. That is my right as the stat maker to want my set to stay intact and true to how they were created.

If someone has a genuine targeting or int change suggestion with a solid reason behind it then I will look at it, change it on beta, calc it, decide if it's better and then implement it or not. If someone suggests that raising the AC of steal across the board would give X benefit to the stats the same process will happen.

5 shouty people who want a lazy round with a lazy strategy that allows them to play half assed by completely changing the entire concept of what the stats were intended to play like will not get their change, and I would rather the set wasn't played that have that happen. That is my prerogative.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote