Thread: AudioScrobbler
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 22:54   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: AudioScrobbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
a lot of my mp3's aren't tagged correctly...
and I have a random playlist where I just skip through songs until i get one I want to hear...
Will this affect it?
According to the FAQ for my iTunes plugin, it doesn't care what's playing and in what order, it just checks the 'now playing' and uploads that, so random playlists shouldn't affect it - assuming the plugins all work in a relatively similar manner.

The tagging will cause you issues though, as it uploads the tags

I spent four hours on Saturday tagging all my iTunes tracks correctly after bringing them in from WMP - now my iPod is easy to navigate though.

And stop asking me questions, I only found the damn site half an hour ago!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote